Episode 91: Andy Hall (Lead Narrative Designer Warhammer Total War)
This week I speak to Andy Hall the Lead narrative designer of the fantasy team at Creative Assembly, the people behind the Warhammer Total War Franchise.
I am always looking for different views, perspectives, and stories that link to our hobby and it was interesting to not only talk to Andy about his own personal journey but then also how our hobby has linked more and more into video games. If you havent checked out Warhammer Total War then you are missing out, its epic!
It was very kind of Andy to give us some of his time, and I really enjoyed speaking to him. I never like to pry into things too much with our guests but it seems like there are exciting additions to come in the franchise.
Our 100th show is coming up soon and I’d love to hear from you. Josh Benedetto and I will be taking a look back at the shows and he has picked out some of his favourite nuggets that we will re live, I have done the same too. But we want to hear from both the previous guests and the listeners. If you want to contribute, I will play them during the show, you need to record yourself highlighting some of the following:
1. Tell me your favourite guest to date
2. Tell me why it was your favourite and any particular moment if there is one
3. Share with us a page member who you enjoy seeing work from/interacting with and why
4. Tell us what you'd like to hear more of on the show in the future.
5. Anything else you'd like to share with the PATM community.
Please send the MP3 to email@example.com
This journey is ours together and I would love you to be involved in the episode.